You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re devoted to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Mankato
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.